- Registration Number will be assigned to the students by the University after verification and submission of all necessary documents / fees, etc.
- In all communication addressed to the Director reference of this number should be given. Letters received without Registration Number will not be entertained.
- Students will be issued an Identity Card ( with Registration No.) by the University.
- Students are advised to keep the ID Card safely till the completion of the course.
- Students will have to produce the identity card at the time of examination or whenever they asked to do so by the authorities.
- If the original Identity Card is lost, A duplicate card can be obtained from the University on payment of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 150/- by post).
Delivery of Study Material
Students are advised to collect the study material from the Study Centre / Campus. The University will provide course material in English only.
Contact Programme or face to face Guidance
- There shall be regular contact programmes at the Study Centers upon payment of Tuition / Coaching Fees situated in major cities all over India and abroad.
- Attendance of 75 % in each Programme is compulsory.
- During the period of contact Programme, assignments will be given to the students.
- The assignment shall be submitted by the candidates to their study Centres in the intervening months.
- These assignments will serve as feedback and will be considered during the time of internal assessment in each paper.
- Assignments to be submitted by the student at the respective Study Centers as per schedule.
The University will organize examinations having two parts:-
Examination Forms :
Practical & Assignments ( As per scheme of examinations)
- Students will fill their examination forms and submit at the concerned study Centres along with the demand draft for the Examination fees
Date of Examination
- The University will organize the examinations at suitable locations depending upon the number of students.
The Rule & Regulations
- The Examination centre will be notified by the University & will be communicated to study centre. It will also be placed on website.
The University shall also be applicable for matters not specially covered in the Prospectus
Exam Hall Ticket
- The Medium of examination shall be English / vernacular language.
Change of Address
- Hall ticket of the examination shall be dispatched to the respective Exam Centers, by the University, 7 days before the beginning of the Examinations. If any candidate does not receive his / her Hall ticket by this time, he / she should write to or contact the Director/Co-ordinator or Controller of Examinations of the University. Hall Ticket will be issued only by the examination centers.
Dispute / Legal Jurisdiction
- All communications will be sent to the students at the address given in the application form. Change of address will be entertained by the university on request of very special and unavoidable circumstances only.
Issue of No Objection Certificates
- Any dispute arising in matters including admission, lessons, contact programmes, examination, fees or any other disputes, will be subjected to JURISDICTION OF PUNE COURT only.
Maintenance of Discipline
- A student enrolled with any Institute of VMU may be allowed to migrate to any other university provided he/ she clears all the prescribed form along with the required fee and self addressed envelope duly stamped.
- It is expected from all the students admitted in different Programmes of the University that they should not involve themselves with any unbecoming activity in the premises in the areas of their study centre. If such complaints are found to be true against any student, the matter will be dealt seriously for severe disciplinary action. The action may be upto suspension from the Programme and /or the students rustication from the University . The decision of the Study Centre Co-ordinator shall be binding and final in all matters.
Communication of Information
All necessary steps are being taken by the University to intimate the students about essential information. However, the students are advised to keep regular contact with their respective study centres for all information. The University will not be responsible for any lack of communication.
Fees once paid shall neither be refunded nor adjusted towards any other payment.
- The students are permitted to pay the annual fees in two installments in advance.